We encourage a diversity of voices and views in our letters. Letters should preferably be 100 to 150 words, should refer to an article that has appeared within the last seven days, and must include the writer’s address and phone number. No attachments, please.
Letters should be exclusive to Black America World News or Oneworld Transatlantic Global Media. We do not publish open letters or third-party letters.
Writers of letters selected for publication will be notified within a week. Letters may be edited and shortened for space.
Due to the large volume of submissions we receive, we cannot personally acknowledge each submission. If we decide not to publish your letter you will receive an automated email reply.
To send a letter to the Editor:
- For readers of Black Amecia World News: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For readers: email@example.com
To contact other Editorial teams:
- To write the Editorial Page Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To report a factual error in a news article: email@example.com. All letters asserting factual errors will be forwarded to the appropriate editors.
- To send a letter to a specific Sunday section: