By Lynn “L. Michelle” Lifestyle Contributor@L.Michelle | LifeStyle
FIRST of all:
1. I AM HUMAN.
2. I AM INDIGENOUS.
3. I WAS BORN INTO A WORLD WHERE AT MY BIRTH I WAS DEEMED UNEQUAL BY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NEVER HAD THE POWER TO DO SO!
4. MY ANCESTORAL ORIGIN WAS TAKEN FROM ME AND WIPED OUT OF HISTORY!
5. THE MEN, THE WOMEN, THE CHILDREN, AND ME AND THOSE THAT SIMULATE ME…BOTH PAST, AND PRESENT ARE AFFLICTED DAILY, AND BY THE MINUTE. IN THIS COUNTRY, AND AROUND THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR!
6. AS A PERSON IN THIS WORLD-WHAT PERSON DOES NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHERE IN THIS COUNTRY THEY CAN GO OR NOT GO? (PLEASE SPEAK UP).
7. WHY AM I THE LAST? AND NEVER THE FIRST? IF YOU SEE MY FACE, OR MY NAME?
8. WHY CAN’T I COVET, AND PROTECT THE NAIVETY OF YOUR CHILD AND OF MY CHILD? WHY CAN’T I PROTECT THEIR INNOCENCE? WHY CANT THEY PLAY OUTSIDE? WHY CANT THEY TRAVEL ALONE?
9. WHY DOES EVERYTHING I DO HAVE TO BE MONITORED, AND RATIONED BY PEOPLE WHO DON’T LOOK LIKE ME?
10. WHY AM I ALWAYS FEARFUL FOR THE INDIGENIOUS MAN?
11. WHY IS IT THAT MANY PEOPLE I KNOW DON’T REALIZE THAT THEY ARE STILL CONTAINED?
12. WHY WERE, AND ARE INDIGENIOUS PEOPLE MENTALLY CONDITIONED TO DIVIDE, AND OPPOSE, AND COMPETE EACH OTHER?
13. WHY DOES ANY PERSON THAT STANDS FOR SIMPLE HUMAN CREATOR GIVEN RIGHTS HAVE TO FIGHT FOR RIGHTS ALLOWED FOR HUMANS AT BIRTH?
14. WHY DOES ANY ONE HAVE TO GET KILLED FOR ENLIGHTMENT? STANDING UP? AND BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER FOR THESE RIGHTS?
15. WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE ME SICK IN MANY WAYS? WHY CANT THEY GET TREATMENT?
16. INDIGENIOUS PEOPLE NEED HEALING.
17. SO WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE WHO SYSTEMATICALLY INTERFERE AND DESTROY ANYTHING THAT REPRESENTS FREEDOM FROM DEPENDANCE? WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE WHO DON’T LOOK LIKE ME BUT WANT PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE ME TO DEPEND ON THEM TO LIVE?
18. WHY DOES AN INDIGENOUS PERSON GET KILLED, TARGETED, CONDITIONED, HURT, TESTED ON, MAIMED, HARASSED, SOUGHT OUT, LOOKED OVER, PASSED BY, MINIMIZED, DEMEANED, DISRESPECTED, ETC, ETC… JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR??
**THEN YOU WON’T HAVE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!!!!**
**WHEN YOU HAVE ALL CORRECT, HONEST, TRUE AND REALISTIC ANSWERS**
Follow Our Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/blackamericaworldnews/
Entertainment Sources: Communities
Lynn or L.Michelle is a inspirational motivator who tries to help others improve their lives. She uses her past, in which she had to overcome obstacles and personal struggles to become stronger. L.Michelle has strong ties to The Chicago Social Justice Community and also the National Social Justice Movement. L.Michelle is committed to messages based on principles of self-determination and social uplift with concentration on women’s issues around the world.For questions or to reach L.Michelle you can email Black America World News at firstname.lastname@example.org or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynn.michelle.18041Advertisements
- Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here,
- as well as a Privacy & Cookies banner at the bottom of the page.
- You can hide ads completely by upgrading to one of our paid plans